2. Don’t waste your time trying to get even with someone who has done you wrong. Try to find forgiveness for them in your hearts.
3. Don’t worry about ingratitude expect it from those around you. Think of how memorable the show of gratitude will be when you do receive it.
4. Focus on your blessings and not your heartaches, misfortunes, or obstacles.
5. Your life shouldn’t be an imitation of others but rather one of self-invention to reflect your true self.
6. Like the old saying goes,”when life hands you lemons make lemonade.” Don’t become overwhelmed by obstacles instead do what you can do and don't sweat the rest. Leave room to learn and benefit from those obstacles.
7. Focusing on helping others will prevent you from focusing on your troubles thus giving them an opportunity to work themselves out without strife or worry on your part.
If you follow the Don’t Worry Be Happy seven rules your entire life will be transformed beyond your imagination. Simple reasoning but highly effective. Give yourself 21 days and put these rules to work for you.